Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Yeah.

I probably won't have a lot to say for the next few days until I find out more about what's going on with my sister-in-law. At this point I still know no more than I found out yesterday.. I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how I feel about everything, including the lack of information.

In the meantime, there will probably be a lot of youtube videos. This one is by a group called Apocalyptica.. I have a CD of theirs in which they perform a bunch of Metallica songs.. the thing is, the only thing they play is cellos. Metallica on 4 cellos.. it's worth a listen.

5 fellow footsteps:

CJ said...

The lack of information would drive me buggy.

If I can be presumptious enough to make a suggestion during such an unsettled time, I would echo what someone else said in the previous posts - do what you can for the kids. They need as much stability as they can possible get.

Oh, and btw - I didn't mean to sound harsh or judgemental myself. I understand your side of things to. There have been times when I've just wanted to shake my sister and say "Snap out of this! You've got nothing to be depressed about!"

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

cjh

DirkStar said...

Ditto...

Amazing Gracie said...

I love the cello - this is something I could listen to over and over again...and yes, I like Metallica!
~~~~~~~~~
As one who has asked for much patience from friends and family due to chronic depression, please be patient with her. As for the lack of info - there's no excuse but I'm thinking it's a control issue. We are important and you're not. So childish!!!

Anyone who says they're going to commit suicide or has suicidal thoughts usually means it, contrary to the old advice. Hopefully, she'll get lined up with antidepressants and get through this. I know you will be okay...
~~~Blessings~~~

Barb said...

For the record.. I have tried to call, but ya'll never answer your phone..

Carrie said...

I had said something else.. but never mind. If y'all don't care enough to make sure, one way or another, that we know what's going on when things like this happen.. I guess we just shouldn't care.