Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rawr!

Last night was pretty awesome. We managed to get together enough people to run Gruul's Lair, a nice 25-person raid in Blade's Edge Mountains. It took a while, but we did it. Gruul's consists of two bosses, High King Maulgar, and Gruul himself. It was my first time going up against High King Maulgar, and I have to say, it was fun! We wiped several times, but on our last try, we finally got him. The difficulty with this fight is that it's not just one big guy to kill, there are five, and each one has certain things that need to be controlled. If you don't get them all down, you have to start over. Here's the strategy guide for this fight, if it helps people to understand how complex this fight is :) We started over something like six times, but didn't get discouraged.. we just kept trying, and eventually got things organized, and down he went! I'm guessing on Sunday we'll go for Gruul, his is a pretty fun fight. I've done that one once before, and got some nice gloves out of it, too. Yay for us!!

4 fellow footsteps:

Maggie Moo said...

Yay for you!

(But I have to admit, I still have no idea what you're talking about)

:)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey are you speaking english here?? huh??? but you're pretty cute! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxo

DirkStar said...

Yes, the spoils of victory.

Don't you just love video game do overs?

If only real life were so kind.

Anonymous said...

Wooosh...right over my head. :)

So, I guess congrats are in order, right?

*LOL*