Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy Song Time!

Today I was finally able to sleep in to my normal work start time. After putting in almost 16 hours yesterday, I totally needed the sleep. On top of that, I think I am finally kicking the last of the cold that's been hanging on me since last week too. Yay! To celebrate, I'm posting the video of my "happy song". When I am in a good mood, this is the song that's playing in my head. Or in my car with the windows down and the volume as far up as I can stand, and me singing along at the top of my lungs too. I had to laugh when I looked this up.. because for a cheery song, the video is nothing like what I would have expected!

2 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

look at what you can do with a $50 music video budget!

DirkStar said...

Wow...

Killer tune, odd video.

Who knew?