Monday, January 07, 2008

Booooo :(

So... Magtheridon didn't happen. We ended up trying Void Reaver in The Eye.. I'll make that a linky later. :) I only managed an hour of the raid though, and I'm pretty upset about that. One of my employees called in.. again. The one that comes in at 3am. So I had to quit to go to bed. I'm going to have to sit on the wait list for all the raids this week too probably, because I have a feeling she's not going to be in at all. Her son said she's feeling pretty terrible. As for myself, I'm cursing her for not going to the doctor earlier, when she first started feeling bad. And we weren't working until 5pm every day. And I hadn't started raiding yet. Sigh. If she calls me tonight again, I'm telling her that I'm taking Thursday and Friday off so she had better get her s**t together before then. I am so tired of this!!!

3 fellow footsteps:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i have NO idea what raiding is but have fun honey!! ha ha ha

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxo

DirkStar said...

How dare she stand in the way of serious gaming!

Have people no sense of responsibility and priority?

Now, if you'll excuse me I have a date with a certain little robot girl on Ratchet and Clank and my P.S.P. waits for no one...

Sarge Charlie said...

this is going to be one of a kind