Monday, December 17, 2007

Oh dear...

And you all thought my blog was suffering before!

We almost have our Christmas shopping finished.. one thing we bought yesterday was our big gift to each other. You may remember the postings I've made about Guitar Hero II and how much I loved it. Well, what we bought is basically a new and improved version. That's right ladies and gentlemen.. we are now proud owners of Rock Band! We haven't unpacked the box yet, but once we do we will have not only a guitar to play, but also drums and a microphone to sing along with. The play value on this game is exponentially better than even Guitar Hero was, because rather than replaying the same songs on the same level to get better at them, you have four different tracks to master ON EACH SONG. Besides the lead guitar part, there is also a bass guitar part, and I believe we can use the guitar we already have from Guitar Hero. We decided that rather than let one person always do the same part, we're going to have each part written down on pieces of paper, and each person that's going to play has to pick one. So at the next family gathering.. our house is going to be rocking!

3 fellow footsteps:

Janna said...

I've never tried guitar hero, but I've watched other people playing it, and it looks like fun!
The Rock Band thing sounds even cooler.
Have a good time!
............
The Jannaverse
Jantics
Jantrails

Amazing Gracie said...

Now, this is something I could get my teeth into! Sounds like a blast!
~~~Blessings~~~

Anonymous said...

Oooh, sounds fun!