Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The last part is SO true...

What Your Pizza Reveals

Your appetite is pretty average. You don't go overboard - but you don't deprive yourself either.

You aren't particularly picky about pizza. It's so good... how could you be? You fit in best in the Western part of the US.

You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.

You are generous, outgoing, and considerate with your choices.

You are cultured and intellectual. You should consider traveling to Vienna.

The stereotype that best fits you is geek. You're the type most likely to order pizza to avoid leaving your computer.

4 fellow footsteps:

Sandee said...

I'll have to give this one a try. Have a great evening. :)

Sandee said...

Ha! We're twins. We came out exactly the same. :)

Crazy Working Mom said...

I did it as well...got the same results. Maybe it's a blogger thing! :)

Amazing Gracie said...

I eat like a european: a lot of everything but stay svelte due to portion control; pizza is my bread and I should live in the midwest.
The rest is exactly like yours - cultured and intellectual, poo-poo; I'm a geek, too...