Friday, July 06, 2007

Ohhh, my stomach!

Imagine, if you will, a fishbowl. The back and sides are covered with black film, so that all you can see is the front. A yellowish-white eel lives in the fishbowl, but he likes to hide behind the film, and only occasionally darts past the opening in the front. See? There he goes.. startled you, didn't it?

Now imagine that this isn't a fishbowl at all, it is the dilated eye of one of your coworkers who recently had cataract surgery; and the eel is not an eel, but a floating piece of something unidentifiable. INSIDE her eye. So that every time she moves her eye suddenly from side to side, it comes zipping out into the center of her pupil and slowly floats down out of sight. And this happens three or four times while you're talking to her.

How does your stomach feel now?

8 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

That is gross! She needs to have that checked out. I recommend looking at her chin while she talks to you! :)

Maggie Moo said...

Oh my.

I'd fire her if I were you.

LOL. JK. Wow.

Anonymous said...

Aaaack! I'd probably scream and ask her what the hell was in her eye!?

Totally grossed out. Eeew!

DirkStar said...

Please help me to help Al Gore save the planet.

Amazing Gracie said...

Oooohhh, my word! Looking at her chin would be good. Your description was quite good, by the way.
Other than that, how's it going???

Anonymous said...

That's bizarre! I would have a hard time not staring, and saying 'do it again! Do it again!' hehe

Mo and The Purries said...

Ewww.
Eye stuff grosses me out.
Like totally, dude.
Give that bitch a patch and hope it's not some alien probe floating around in the optic goo.

Linda said...

For a minute there I thought I had stepped into the Twilight Zone!

...picture if you will ...

I wouldn't be able to speak to her, I'd be too grossed out. She needs to get that thing fixed or, like Mo said, get a patch! After all, pirates are in right now! Arrrr!!!