Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday's Feast

I know, I know, it's been like MeMe Central around here the past few days, and I'm sorry for that. I've been trying to catch up on a lot of stuff at work that isn't giving me a great deal of time to myself, like I usually have. Plus, it's summer, and I'm covering a lot of vacation time that leaves me with even LESS blogging time :( It'll get better, I promise!!

Appetizer: Name something you would not want to own.

a fertilizer plant.. I dunno, it's just the first thing that came to mind.

Soup: Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).

It's about to my shoulderblades, kind of a goldeny-brown, it's VERY thick (I always get comments when I get it cut about how much hair I have). It's wavy when it's wet, but when it dries, I could put some lions to shame, as it poofs out considerably. Sigh.

Salad: Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.

Hubby's marriage proposal

Main Course: Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?

Lindsay Lohan. I'd put her in the tabloids for eating the entire inventory of a McDonald's.

Dessert: Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.

When the sun is shining and a cool breeze is blowing through the trees, I like to sit on our porch swing and read a book while sipping on an ice cold Bud Light.

12 fellow footsteps:

Mags said...

A fertilizer plant? What an odd thing to have pop into your head!!

LOL.

But now I'm wondering-is it a plant that manufactures fertilizer or a leafy green?

ribbiticus said...

dessert's kinda hard to figure out...come dine with me! ;)

Unknown said...

Just found your blog..Glad I did..Nice feast..Funny answers. I am going to have to check that peppermint hot chocolate. I dont drink coffee so that might lure me into Starbucks

Carrie said...

Mags - I was trying to think of how I could put poop in without being disgusting :)

Ribbit - I REALLY don't like beer :)

Amy - Thanks! I don't drink coffee either, and it's been difficult to find a good quality hot chocolate.. until now!

Anonymous said...

Love your main course --lol. Have a great day.

Mz Jackson said...

Hey, I'm with you on the thick hair, girl! I've gotten that lion comment from Mr. Jackson and kids more than once, especially if I use a blow dryer. A straightener is my hair's best friend.
About Lindsey Lohan, ha! Wouldn't that be a hoot?

Barb said...

The first thing I thought was a fertilizer plant, like with leaves and such.. then I saw you meant factory! LOL

Didn't I just tell you how thick your hair is? You are Beth both are sooo lucky!

Awwww at the proposal!

LOL at Lindsay Lohan!

I bet I know which one is the lie.

(Sorry you're having to put in so many hours.)

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great feast. I'm with ya girl on that hair. Mine's the same way. I have to get it thinned out every time I have it cut b/c it's SO thick.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. Mine is now up.

Laurie said...

lol, nice! your mom in law asked me to drop you a line about adoption. if you ever want to chat i'd be more than happy.

Rebecca said...

I am just curious about the last sentence. Which is true and which is not???

BTW...have worked my Rouge up to a 12. Gheesh that game is fun and addicting.

Carrie said...

Rebecca - The part about the beer is a lie :) I can't stand beer!

Congrats on lv 12! I made a human warlock on your realm (named Asara, of course!) so I could say hi, I'll pop on now and again to see if I can find ya :)