Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Grr..

I've been using the Rent My Blog feature at BlogExplosion for quite some time now. I've had 11 renters, and each one stays for a week, so that's almost three months! Over the past week though, my rental space has been empty. How it has always worked in the past was that I would create a rental offer, get bids, and I'd get an email saying that I had bids, so I would come check, and accept a renter.

Recently I have created three offers, and come back later to find that they had bids, but that everything had expired. I have gotten no emails about any of this. I voted on a blog battle yesterday, and didn't get any email from that either. So this last offer, I told myself I'd be vigilant. I created it yesterday, and today, I got no email (again), but I have bids! Great! I went to accept one. I have tried to accept it three times now, and it keeps telling me an error has occurred, so please go back and try again.

AUGH!

I just wanted to post this for those who may be viewing my blog and considering placing a bid on it, because I want to have a renter, I really do! I hope BlogExplosion gets its stuff together soon and fixes this feature. I've made a couple of blog friends from it, and I would like to continue doing so!

Update: In light of STILL not being able to accept a bid, I can at least spread some linky love and give a shout out to the two bidders I've got today. Sorry for not being able to do more, and thanks ever so much for bidding!!! They are...

Slightly Mordant
and..
::Voices in My Head::

6 fellow footsteps:

Crazy Working Mom said...

That sounds frustrating. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Barb said...

I had that trouble, too.. about not being notified of bids.

Kiyotoe said...

okay, i want to rent some space here. What do i have to do?

Michael said...

Thanks for the shout out, no wonder not getting any responses to bid offers.

Least I'll get all the credits back when the bids run out.

Carrie said...

Sir Dragon - click on the rental space in my left sidebar :) You will have to sign up for blog explosion, but it's free :)

Michael - you're welcome! Sorry the darn thing isn't working :(

Scrappyilse said...

Hey Asara,

I've had the same problem as you did. I've mailed Blogexplosion about it a week ago, but I haven't heard a thing! Let's hope it's better now!

BTW, great idea for the linking thing!