Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with? So far, so good.. I'm just waiting for that first cold to hit though.. oog.

Soup - What colors dominate your closet? I have a lot of blue and pink.

Salad - How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"? I can be comfortable pretty much anywhere, as long as I've got people I know and like around me.

Main Course - On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant? American Idol and What Not to Wear.

Dessert - Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite? Halloween is great for dressing up, but the kid in me still loves Christmas. And you know, I'm starting to love giving presents just as much as I love getting them.

12 fellow footsteps:

Barb said...

I've always said you should be on American Idol :)

P.S.
Cards are in the mail lol

Crazy Working Mom said...

Our desserts are the same. : )

Happy Feasting.

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Seems we have the same soup! I like your dessert too.

I'm up, come and dine.

withthanksgiving said...

What Not to Wear. I forgot about that. Good one

Hootin Anni said...

I like the idea of 'being a kid'........me too. The kid in me says Halloween.

My feast is served. Won't you drop by and add your name to my birthday's guest list?

Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

Pink? Never!

;-)

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooohh! I forgot all about What Not to Wear! I totally change my answer now. lol

Anonymous said...

I thought you and Billy had food poisoning a couple months ago.

Carrie said...

Ooh, I had forgotten about that. Yuck. See, I block bad memories like that, lol!!

Erin Faye said...

I would be scared of what they would say about my clothes on What Not To Wear.

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Unknown said...

Great feast, Asara! Please send some tickets for your AI final =)