Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
I am a member of the grunge generation! Flannel shirts all the way!!!

Soup: Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
*grumble* That I'm pregnant. sigh.

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
hm.. on average I'd have to give myself a 7.

Main Course: If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
Billy's cardboard stand-up Britney.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I love to ________ when it is _________.
I love to watch the rain when it is thunderstorming.

Why not try your own Feast?

13 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

My son used to like those flannel shirts. So did my father for that matter. And there's a big age difference. Great feast!

I'm up too.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I suffer that soup as well... ;-)

jenny said...

I hope someone will offer you something or your Main Course sale---No married man needs that!

Enjoyed your feast!

Unknown said...

Great feast..I love looking at everything on your blog..Im trying to find an east template like this or someone who designs them!

Raggedy said...

Lol at your main course.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is up.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Barb said...

LOL at the stand up Britney!!!

Mags said...

A stand up Britney.

Intersting. You're a very patient woman Asara...very patient indeed.

I would have had a bon fire with that sucker already!

Carrie said...

Well, to be fair, I had a cardboard Brendan Fraser (as George of the Jungle, no less) hanging on my bedroom door when we met.. So I suppose fair is fair :) Except.. I wonder, where DID mine get to... hmmmm

Crazy Working Mom said...

Hopefully the cardboard britney is pre K-Fed when she didn't look like trailor trash. *LOL*

Mia said...

Great FF!!!

I love your dessert too!!

Have a great Weekend!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

honey does that stand up brittany have it's panties on? smiles, bee

Mike said...

A good feast and congrats on your 100th post :)

Unknown said...

Hooray for Nirvana =)

I love your Dessert - same with me... and smelling the fresh air when it´s raining in the summer!