Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Feast.. I think #5 or something

Appetizer: Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?

Man.. I knew this story would make it on here sometime, I just didn't think it would be so soon. I have a scar on my butt, caused by a penny that had been sitting on the seat of my car for about two hours in the summertime. When I sat down in my car, it slipped between my skin and my shorts. I ended up with a second-degree burn from it, and I'm sure all of the Med Center people were laughing at me while I waited to be treated too.

Soup: What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?

Being alive is a miracle for me. My birth mother could have aborted me, but she didn't.

Salad: Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.

I don't watch that much TV.. but probably Rosie O'Donnell because apparently she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut, and I'm tired of hearing about who she pissed off this week.

Main Course: What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?

I wasn't really a child, but in jr. high my friend and I invented the word Nipifitistic (nifty, spiffy, and fantastic all rolled into one amazing word).

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.

I have always thought physical appearance was overrated as a way of judging people.

7 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

The penny story always amazes me.

Anonymous said...

LOL. omg. I had a Nickel burn my butt one summer a few years ago too. That thing hurt and left the circle and the head scared on my butt. It did finally fade away but for the longest time it looked like I was branded.

happy FF

Barb said...

Good to see you're not the only one with a coinage scar lol.

I agree with your soup and salad. :)

Unknown said...

What a funny word..I like all of your answers. this was a great feast

Anonymous said...

Re your scar: Ha Ha. (In the style of Nelson from The Simpsons)

Raggedy said...

Nipifitistic Feast!
Ouch on the penny.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Sunflower said...

Great dessert!
We can't never judge a book by its cover:-)

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog!Welcome back any time.

Have a nice weekend!

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower