Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fighting Angels

(please scroll down for other posts, thanks!) :)

The Fighting Angels are a group of kickboxing women with a goal. They are participating in The Weekend to End Breast Cancer, a 60k walk over two days. Their goal is to raise $20,000, and their blog is where it's going to happen! They've already got several fundraisers set up, including a scrapbooking challenge, and a comments for cash challenge. For every comment left during February, they will add a dollar to their total. I've left my comment, and I plan to leave many more. Won't you join me in helping this wonderful cause?

I found this page at My Lil' Corner of the World

10 fellow footsteps:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming by our blog and supporting us!!!!

Barb said...

I left a comment there this morning :) Oh.. I voted for your blog, too :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you got in on this too! I appreciate your comments on my blog (and the mention of mine here, as well)! :o) And yes, *love* the name, wink~wink! LOL!!

Carrie said...

Skittles: lol, thanks!! When I only get one vote, I'll know where it came from ;)

Carrie: Hey! :) Thanks for stopping by my purple world, I'll be back to visit you again, promise!

Claire said...

Hey i went and left a comment also put up a flashy thing up on my blog.
Its great what they are doing.

Claire

Rachel Schell said...

yay! for your support!!

Callie Ann said...

Hey,
Another Blogger told us it was your birthday. So Happy huge birthday hope it's nice and calm. I love reading your blog thanks for sharing. I will have to be your second vote. Here I go. bye

Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

I think this is great. I only contribute to three causes: 1) prevention of children physical and sexual abuse, 2)support of animal shelters and 3) cancer research, prevention and treatment.

Asara, accept a cyber hug here. Peace/

Mia said...

Wow...what an awesome idea!

Anonymous said...

I am a breast cancer survivor for 13 years now and I thank you for promoting this! Happy Valentine's Day!