Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Thinking MeMe

from.. you guessed it! Skittles!

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be? Procrastination
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be? There would be no more 'cheap' or 'expensive' versions of things. A purse is a purse, a lipstick is a lipstick. Chanel would cost the same as Avon.
3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most. Peter Pan
4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be? The day I decided to put everyone's Christmas presents on my new credit card.
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be? The person who built Stonehenge
6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back? My storage unit full of stuff
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world. My kids.
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about? I make the best Kraft macaroni and cheese in the world.
9. What is your most cherished possession? My husband
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up? My mom
11. What one word describes you better than any other? Bookish

3 fellow footsteps:

Daniel Thompson said...

I always enjoy these lists.

Thank you for submitting your profile to The Profile Directory of Bloggers. You are listed!

Barb said...

Wwow.. that was fast :) Bookish... you??? No way! I would have said something more bubbly and nice :)

Mike said...

Good answers. I have to come up with 6 weird things to put in a meme lol.