Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I thiefed it!

I "borrowed" this meme from Skittles.. didn't want to wait for someone to tag me! hehehe

Silly Questions Meme
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Wow.. I got no sleep last night, and I look like it!
2. How much cash do you have on you? 2 cents. Don't get paid until tomorrow
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? More
4. Do you label yourself? I try not to...
5. Bright or Dark Room? I like to have lights on so I can read!
6. Why is there always a missing question? Lawn gnomes.
7. What does your watch look like? What's a watch?
8. What were you doing at midnight last night? Trying to sleep.
9. Where is your nearest 7-11? Fulton and Lane.
10. What’s a word that you say a lot? like...
11. Who told you he/she loved you last? Andy.
12. Last furry thing you touched? Oliver the cat. I poked him 'cause he was being annoying.
13. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Two disposable cameras from xmas
14. Favorite age you have been so far? 19-20
15. Your worst enemy? Bill collectors
16. What is your current desktop picture? At home it's a screenshot of Billy's WoW character jumping off the gates of Ironforge. At work it's a picture of an owl.
17. What was the last thing you said to someone? Yeah.
18. The last song you listened to? My Tourniquet
19. What time of day were you born? 10:18 p.m.
20. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Complain to the accounting dept. and get my money back.
21. Do you consider yourself kind? Overall I'd say yes
22. What’s your life motto? Live it while you've got it.. just be careful!
23. Name three things you have on you at all times. A pen, my car keys, my time card for work
24. Can you change the oil on a car? No, but hubby can!
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I don't remember the last time I mailed one.. I used to start them all the time, but they never made it to the mailbox.

Since I didn't get tagged with this one, I think I'll leave it open for whoever else that wants it! :) Enjoy!

1 fellow footsteps:

Rachel Schell said...

I really like this one!! I might steal it :)