Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?

I haven't felt that passionate about a tv show in a while. I think the last one was Survivor: Pearl Island. I love Deal or No Deal, but I'm happy enough to watch it when I catch it.

Soup: Who did you last speak to on the telephone?

My mom. She called me to set a time for us to come over and visit tomorrow, as my brother will be in town.

Salad: How many pillows do you keep on your bed?

Four. Two for me, and two for Billy :) Though it seems when I go to bed every night, there's one for me and three for Billy.. don't know how that happens!

Main Course: Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.

I really just need a whole new tower, but I'd settle for a new processor and cooling system.

Dessert: What is your favorite foreign food?

I adore Chinese food. I love egg rolls, sweet and sour chicken or shrimp, lo mein (especially pork or combination/house special), sesame chicken, egg drop soup.. yum!!!

Want to try your own feast? Click here!

13 fellow footsteps:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Great feast! Our soup is the same. I spoke with my mom last also. Hope you have a great Friday:)

Heart of Rachel said...

Funny thing about the pillows. Same thing also happens in our bedroom, but it's usually my husband who complains that most of the pillows mysteriously find their way to my side in the morning. LoL. Thanks for sharing. Mine is up too.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh yes!! I love egg drop soup....and hot and sour soup too. Along with a serving of rice wine. You betcha...I'm there with you!!!

Mine's served.

Claire said...

Great feast! deal or no deal with noel edmonds? i didnt think you had that in the US?

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great Feast! Thanks for dropping by. I was torn on the dessert...mexican or chinese. I opted for Mexican. : )
I LOVE cheese dip, fresh salsa and chips.

Rachel Schell said...

love it!! I need an external harddrive, but my vaio is dying on me. hmm...could this call for a new laptop by Alienware? hee hee

Rachel Schell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

Yummmmm eggrolls! Hmm... there's a drive-thru Chinese place just down the road. So what if I was going to make chili??

Angela said...

How does the pillow thing happen?*giggles*. Yummy dessert...Great Feast Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love egg drop soup.

All this yummy food is making me hungry. I need to run up to the little Asian place and grab some food!

Mike said...

A good feast. I like chinese too. Almond chicken is my fav.

Unknown said...

Great feast =)

I´m sorry for my "disapperance" - my internet-connection didn´t do it´s job. Sometimes we had a dial-up connetion for a few minutes, sometimes nothing.

Broadband is back - and so am I =)

Barb said...

I'm almost scared for you to take my new quiz :P