Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Oh where, oh where, can Asara be..?

Here! I'm not exactly taking a break from blogging, but I'm not exactly posting actively either, as some of you may have noticed. I've been spending a lot of time with my family, as my work is shut down for the most part for this week. I've got to come in for a few hours a day and take care of some odd job things, but other than that, it's been family time. Don't worry, I'll be back to posting soon, I promise! *hugs* and a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and many good wishes for the New Year!!!
<3
Asara

6 fellow footsteps:

Barb said...

I'm doing pretty much the same thing. Just hanging out with Mike and enjoying each other's company :)

Like your email button!

DirkStar said...

You've been missed...

We've all been spending some quality time in the real world.

Did you have a good holiday?

How about goodies?

See ya soon?

Rachel Schell said...

Hope you have a nice time with your family. :)

Josh said...

Family's much more important than blogging... Cherish your time with them.

Max and Me said...

and a merry belated christmas to you! i think most of us including myself are taking some extended breaks from blogging. everyone needs a break once in awhile. come back when you are ready and not before.

Sunflower said...

Enjoy your family time and come back soon.....

Sunflower